About the company
One of the leading MNC in the logistics industry. You will be the point of contact for the sales team. This is a great opportunity for a proactive candidate to take more accountability and responsibility to partner with the business.
About the Role
This is a regional role and reports to the Head of Legal in Singapore. An exciting opportunity for a mid-level counsel who enjoys dealing with the stakeholders.
- Review, draft, structure and negotiation variety of contracts including procurement of goods and services, technology agreements and other commercial contracts in the business across the South East Asia region as well as monitoring corporate compliance with contract and signatory policies and procedures
- Assist to develop and update standard documentation including assimilation of regional and local legal requirements in order to protect business' interests
- Advise on litigation throughout the SEA region
- Provide legal advice on marketing materials released to employees, the press and public
- Supervise the maintenance and protection of Intellectual Property Rights
- Assist in developing training materials and deliver training to employees and vendors on Corporate policies, claims and US trade sanctions, FCPA and other relevant laws
- Assist in matters of corporate governance and assist in corporate secretarial services.
- Such other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Common Law qualified lawyer with 4 -7 years pqe, to work closely with the sales team
- Singaporean OR Singaporean Permanent Resident
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A regional and commercial perspective is essential to manage various internal stakeholders
- Able to work independently and in a team, with initiative to seek guidance as necessary
- An ability to perform under pressure, cope with voluminous contracts and meet tight deadlines
EA Registration Number: R1656454
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105