About the company
One of my clients in the Technology space is looking for a Legal Counsel. You will be part of the legal team, reporting to the General Counsel based in Singapore. This is a great opportunity for a proactive candidate to take more accountability and responsibility to partner with senior stakeholders
About the role
Excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and dynamic business with global coverage
- Supporting the General Counsel to provide strategic legal and business advice to the company in all matters related to all function areas
- Collaborate with various stakeholders throughout the company to provide legal support for various projects and initiatives in different jurisdictions in the region
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range commercial agreements
- Coordinate and liaise directly with external counsels
- Assist the General Counsel with ensuring the Company's compliance with Data Privacy legislation across all markets in which it has a presence.
- Assist the Human Resources function as needed from time to time.
- Support the General Counsel in implementing policies and procedures to increase organisational efficiency.
- Any other task assigned by the General Counsel
- 5 - 8 years PQE, admitted to practice in at least one common law jurisdiction
- Strong preference will be given to those with regional experience (APAC experience)
- Any other Asian language will be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1982285