Our client is a the world's leading in ophthalmic lenses and spectacle frames. They are now looking for a Lens and Eye wear product manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. To succeed in this role, your responsibilities will be define overall product/service vision and strategy ,explain the products to the distributor and communicate plans both internally and externally.
- Effectively lead a cross-functional and/or cross LOB team to ensure successful delivery of product initiatives, including creating Product Requirements Documents, market positioning or strategy documents
- Act as a lead for Associate Product Managers or other team members.
- Work with business partners and provide direction regarding market positioning, training and communications by public for assigned product portfolio.
- Serve as central resource and decision maker for all assigned products and initiatives, and coordinate with business partners to address and resolve product and/or client specific issues and business rules.
- Conduct ongoing market and portfolio evaluation to ensure products remain competitive and meet operational, financial and market success goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience, graduate degree in business (MBA) is strongly desired.
- At least 5 years of experience in product management, marketing or customer
- Demonstrated ability to analyze market research and financial information, evaluate profitability and identify trends
- Superior knowledge of product and/or service development methodologies
- Highly skilled at managing products across operational divisions
- Highly skilled at effectively accomplishing objectives through others via influencing, delegating and strong working relationships
- Proven ability to effectively communicate information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals or groups at all levels of the organization
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.