- Lead financial reporting projects such as EV Reporting and experience analysis.
- Involved with creating prophet solution for IFRS 17 implementation.
- Lead the group-wide IFRS17 implementation project from the actuarial perspective.
- Recommend and implement relevant up-to-date software and techniques to ensure the smooth delivery of actuarial projects.
- Supervise and mentor a team of valuation actuaries to ensure optimal performance.
- Relevant degree with good actuarial exam progression with an internally recognized actuarial institution.
- At least 8 years of reporting experience in the life actuarial space in the Singapore context.
- Team Management or mentoring experience is essential.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105