· Develop and implement actuarial policies for pricing and valuation.
· Support the actuarial teams by establishing and maintaining the pricing and EV reporting framework.
· Work closely with the prophet team in managing modelling projects.
· Review potential actuarial risks or appropriateness of the pricing approach.
· Review financial risk management methodologies.
· Review product approval process and submission.
· Actuarial Degree with at least 7 years of life pricing and valuation experience.
· Experience in Prophet modelling will be a plus.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multi task and manage stakeholders well.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105