- Advice the business in any technical pricing issues as well as product features in order to recommend optimal solutions.
- Provide support to develop Life products that are competitive
- Provide technical pricing advice to product team in their ideation phase.
- Work with Head of department to improve pricing methodologies and tools.
- Work with the department head to ensure that the standards of premium certification reports and regulatory filing processes are optimal.
- Work closely with relevant departments and stakeholders to ensure accuracy in product delivery and launches.
- Newly/nearly qualified actuary and a Degree in Actuarial Science with 4-8 years of life pricing experience.
- Strong knowledge in individual life products including PA, ILP and Protection products.
- Prior mentoring and/or management experience will be an added advantage.
EA Registration Number: R1548599
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105