A global luxury lifestyle concierge company is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Lifestyle Manager to join their Hong Kong office. You will be responsible to provide solutions to the requests (Travel, Dining, entertainment, etc.) from existing members in the Hong Kong market.
- Establish a clear, detailed and thorough brief from members, ascertaining exactly what the member requires and the timescales involved to meet members expectations and deliver what they want
- Acknowledge requests and provide a detailed response to the member to meet or exceed their expectations
- Always act in the best interest of the member and ensure their needs are met
- Investigate opportunities to add value to the request and exceed the members expectations
- Keep administration and research relating to the members or the members requests up to date in real time on the inhouse knowledge managers system in a timely manner
- Bachelor Degree in hospitality management studies or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in customer service
- A self-starter, fast learner, team player with ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Detailed oriented with ability to connect with people from different background
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.