Logistic Improvement Manager
Salary: 150 - 250KB per Month
The Successful Profile needs to have;
· Experience in improving logistic process for manufacturing company
· Experience in managing route optimization
Our partner is a global manufacturing company. They operate more than 70 years producing lots of food products all around the globe. Currently, they are looking for an experienced logistic talent to improve logistic efficiency and cost saving.
* Lead improvement and change management of End to End supply chain (Demand planning, production planning, material planning, shipment planning, physical logistics, 3 PLs management, Import & Export process and related processes)
* Lead Logistics activities and plan for the financial aspect
* Ensure all changes processes are followed change management process and timeline
* Engage and cooperate with key stakeholders for internal parties from Manufacturing to Financial team and external party as third-party service providers
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in logistic operation. You will have a Bachelor's degree in Logistics and Supply Chain, or relevant field and It is highly desirable that you will have:
· Experience in improving logistic process
· Experience in Route Planning and Optimization for international logistic
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
Fair in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.