About the company
One of the fastest growing technology companies with strong presence in the Asia Pacific. This is a great opportunity for a proactive candidate to take more accountability and responsibility to partner with the business.
About the role
You will be working with a team of lawyers, with dual line of reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel and Head of Legal. An exciting opportunity for a mid-level lawyer who enjoys dealing with the stakeholders.
- Review, draft and negotiation variety of contracts including services agreements, technology agreements and other commercial contracts with varying levels of complexity
- You will lead transactional drafting and negotiation responsibilities on deals and provide ongoing legal advice to senior executives and business team members
- You will be responsible for providing day to day legal support to the APAC markets
- Must be able to manage both internal & external stakeholders across APAC region
- Liaise with external counsel across APAC region
- Able to make decisions on a day to day basis even in complex situations
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Common Law qualified lawyer with at least 7 - 10 years pqe
- Strong M&A and JV experience along with general corporate commercial experience would be ideal
- In-house experience in a similar industry (technology & telecommunication) along with regional experience will be highly preferred
- Excellent drafting and negotiating skills, stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to assess and advise on complex risk as part of providing solution driven advice
- A regional and commercial perspective is essential to manage various internal stakeholders
- Able to work independently and in a team, with initiative to seek guidance as necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with people from different areas and locations at all levels
- "Can do" attitude and prepared to go the extra mile beyond the job scope, when required.
EA Registration Number: R1656454
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105