Argyll Scott is working with a Thailand leading Retail company to find their Machine Learning Engineer to join their technology team.
The candidate will be in charge of making data science products for over customers across 6+ business units, online and offline.
What you will do:
- Productionize rule-based and statistical models at scale
- Automate and maintain data pipelines for analysis, feature engineering and reporting purposes
- Collaborate with data science and data engineering to monitor and improve model performance both in terms of metrics and computation
- Perform code reviews and performance optimizations to improve the quality and stability of the codebase
Who you are:
- Experience in developing data pipelines and production models
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose languages such as Python, Go, C++, Java
- Familiarity with large-scale data pipelines and tools such as Airflow and AWS Suites is a plus
- Adherence to data-driven development where decisions are based on data and experimentation
- Leadership and interpersonal skills in both English and Thai
- Technical skills: Python, Pytorch, Airflow, Jupyter, Presto, AWS Suites
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.