Are you looking for the next step in your career at an innovative FMCG company? This role is ideal for a candidate that is looking for somewhere to progress in a stable, growing company. The right candidate will demonstrate a stable work history, strong technical skills, IFRS experience and operate under tight deadlines with high levels of accuracy. They are looking for a proactive individual who has good communication skills and has previously dealt with auditors. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-growing, international PLC who have won an Innovation in Technology award, among others.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation of international accounts (everything above GP).
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Support FP&A with budgeting & forecasting.
- Managing and maintenance of the company costing system.
- Maintaining a detailed and accurate Fixed Asset Register
- Carrying out all finance activities related to capital expenditure including capitalisation of labours costs
- Supporting the interim and full year financial audits to ensure timely and efficient completion.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA), may consider finalist/PQ with the right work experience.
- Practical working knowledge of financial software.
- High level communication skills in order to proactively engage with stakeholders in other departments.
- Strong computing skills are essential (particularly the use of Excel and ERP systems/databases)
- 3 years working in a finance department of an international organisation.
Location: Croydon (commutable from Wimbledon, Tooting, Sutton, Crawley, Epsom, Bromley and surrounding areas).
Please apply directly for the role if you are interested or contact me via email@example.com if you have any questions.