Management Accountant - Publishing
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
A large Publishing company are looking for a Management Accountant to join their busy, fast paced finance function. Reporting to the Financial Director and supporting the finance department to drive and refine the business growth strategy.
This management accountant role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Prepare variance analysis reporting.
· Reporting monthly results in an accurate and timely manner.
· Deal with key stakeholders in the business and develop professional relationships.
· Ad hoc tasks as requested by the Financial Director
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
· Proven experience in Media or Publishing would be desirable.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Results driven with an analytical mindset.
· Strong excel skills (V look ups & Pivot tables)
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.