A fast-expanding bank in Hong Kong is looking for a compliance manager to join their team. The compliance manager will focus on compliance advisory to retail or corporate banking business.
- Review and update compliance policies and procedures to follow regulatory changes.
- Provide advice to business stakeholders on compliance issues in retail or corporate banking.
- Maintain good communication with business units, recommend solutions to regulatory issues.
- Provide compliance training to enhance compliance awareness in the bank
- Degree holder with 3-6 years of experience in banking and compliance.
- Regulatory compliance experience in retail banking, corporate banking or investment & insurance.
- Good understanding of banking operations and products.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan <at>argyllscott.com.hk