A fast-growing bank in Hong Kong is looking for high calibres to join the regulatory compliance team. They are looking for a regulatory compliance manager for retail banking and private wealth management.
- Review and update compliance related policies to follow regulatory changes and updates.
- Assist and coordinate licensing applications and maintain proper record.
- Review key regulatory issues and perform compliance assessments.
- Maintain good communication with business units, recommend solutions to regulatory issues and ensure completion of rectification.
- Degree holder with 5 years of experience in banking and compliance.
- Independent, prompt reaction to issues and provide solution.
- Familiar with HKMA and SFC regulations.
- Good knowledge in banking operations and products.
- Good Command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan <at>argyllscott.com.hk