Our client is one of the well-known fully licensed virtual bank in Hong Kong. They are looking for high calibre to join their Market Risk team.
- Detect, anticipate, analyse, monitor and recommend on markets, valuation and issuer risks
- Work closely with other business units in new product launch
- Identify and mitigate hidden risks
- Implement internal risk assessment and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Review and approve transactions, perform valuation and VaR modeling to identify impact of bank book on capital, valuation and market risk sensitivities
- Work on ad hoc projects
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Statistics, Quantitative Finance, Finance and Accounting or related discipline.
- At least 5 years' experience in risk management/treasury of the banking industry or financial institutions
- Solid knowledge of HKMA requirements
- Fluent in English and Chinese
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.