We are partnering with a reinsurance company to hire a talented Tax Manager/Senior Manager for their Hong Kong business. This is a fairly new team here in Hong Kong supporting the region on all tax planning and working very closely with the accounting team to ensure compliant to relevant regulations.
You will be reporting to the Director of Tax and Accounting, you will be expected to take charge on all tax matters of the Group, and below coverage:
· Continuously reviewing the tax position of the group and work with the finance team to ensure accurate computation of tax position
· Review interco tax revenue/transfer pricing while also assist the team in related pricing assessment of new products
· Prepare yearly income tax computation and returns, including working closely with tax consultants on tax fillings, tax refunds or tax credits are being utilised
· Work together with financial reporting team so that they could complete their yearly submission while also work with corporate finance team on M&A projects
· Tax planning for the group
The ideal candidate will be proven knowledge and expertise in insurance/reinsurance industry and has the following background:
· Minimum of a Bachelor Degree of Accounting/Business/Finance and a professional membership of one of the major accounting bodies (CPA/ICAEW/CAANZ/ACCA or equivalent)
· At least 6 years of working experience in similar capacity, Manager or Senior Manager in big5 tax advisory are welcome to try
· Team player who ensure working with different division for group tax planning
· Hong Kong tax knowledge is a must have, international tax experience will be highly advantageous
What's on Offer
· Excellent working environment
· Attractive remuneration package (HKD900k - HKD1.2m per annum depending on experience)
· International Exposure
Please send your resume to Jansen Ng via email@example.com for consideration.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.