One of the fastest growing Consumer brands in the region is seeking to hire an experienced Strategy Manager to join their regional team in support of their growth across Asia. Working closely with the Head of Strategy and the Head of Asia, the successful candidate will be operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment to help the organization achieve their growth strategies in the coming years.
- Work alongside regional leadership team across 10+ markets in Asia on all long- and short-term strategic initiatives
- Take a leadership role in working with local entities to review and assess performance; this will include working closely with the local finance teams to generate monthly strategic review
- Support on market entry strategy for emerging markets currently and in the future
- Act as a Project Manager for the executive teams on large-scale transformation projects that require alignment cross-functionally
- Regularly review market intelligence and consumer behavior to ensure the Company remains innovative and competitive
- 5-8 years of total experience across both Management Consulting and In-House Strategy
- Excellent English communications skills both written and verbal; fluency in Mandarin and/or Korean would be highly advantageous
- Highly analytical with professional knowledge of Excel
- Strong understanding of the Retail space, both online and offline
- Strong academic background; MBA preferred
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Youn Cho at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.