Our client is world award-winner hotels and restaurants group. They are now looking a Managing Director to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to be in charge of 4 hotels chain for the hotel group and responsible for yield management and maximization or revenue of hotel.
- Ensures effective marketing and efficient operation of entertainment venues.
- Prepares and manages budgets to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
- Responsible for management of Depot Complex expenses to maximize profitability.
- Follows CSM procurement guidelines and applies good business judgment.
- Manages and maintains company assets to stay within budget guidelines and prolong the life of company resources.
- Provides leadership and direction in the hotel sales process; analyzes, develops and implements effective changes to capitalize on revenue opportunities and maximize hotel/company profitability.
- Establishes strategic marketing plans and executes all strategies and business plans.
- Minimum of 10 years in hospitality industry preferably in a 5 star class environment with a proven track record as a management team. Resort operations is an advantage. Luxury operations experience is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within hospitality profession is essential. This includes the knowledge required for management of people
- Have Excellent English communication skills both in written and verbal communication skills
- Posses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Excellent career growth
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.