Argyll Scott is working with a global Machinery company . They are looking for a successful Marketing and Administration Assistant to be part of growing team in Thailand. If you are one of those who is energetic, loves new challenges, this is for you!
- Building brand awareness / Create and control corporate branding.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Prepare communication plans
- Prepare and conduct customer and marketing survey
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Create and plan online and offline media marketing activities
- Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Prepare sales and marketing statistics data
- Monitor and maintain meetings and travel schedules
- Prepare and maintain PowerPoint presentations for meetings
- Managing contacts and administrative tasks
- Other general administrative task
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Good command of English.
- Thai Nationality
If this opportunity is of interest to you, then apply immediately or call directly to Kirti on +66(0)2-107-2903 for a confidential discussion or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.