Our client is world's leading SI company. They are now looking a Marketing Communication Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for Establishing, and driving a strategic internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees' and customers' understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of an even stronger engagement and leads to reach sales targets and reach brand awareness targets.
- Generate an marketing communication plan that cover exhibitions, above the line events, as well as digital communication plan to produce high quality publications, materials, or marketing events on time and within budget.
- Developing and executing marketing communication initiatives, including product/services launches, sales collateral, campaigns, social site presence, the company website, social media, public relations, internal communications, regulatory communications and corporate events
- Being the main contact person regarding the implementation of marketing and communication activities.
- Implementing project marketing planning including corporate identity design & implementation, advertising, sales kits, promotion brochures, exhibitions & press events, VIP speeches, media & public relations, publications, promotional articles and internal communications.
- Create idea and design artwork for advertisement and support the company to design sales tools such advertising artwork, presentation, banner etc.
- Develop marketing activities on all digital fronts such as website content management, email marketing and social media campaign management on Facebook, Google Ads, Linked-In, and other online applications together with the project teams.
- Develop branding strategies, develop contents and communication materials to Increase customer engagement and build brand relationship.
- Propose and manage marketing budget for marketing activities.
- Managing relationships with outside vendors.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Public Relations (PR) or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years' experience in managing and executing marketing campaigns, public relations, especially in the IT business.
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing skills.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders IT solution companies in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management, prioritizing, positive thinking and organization skills with a detail-oriented mindset.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure and tight deadlines.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.