Our client is a well-known online insurance provider and being a number 1 insurance company online in Thailand. They are now looking for ''Marketing Director'' to enhance a new insurance experience, fastest, and simplest way to customer.
- Initiate and lead online marketing campaigns: SEO, SEM, GDN, retargeting, Facebook, EDM etc
- Manage customer acquisition strategy, retention and brand awareness objectives using digital channels
- Analyse insurance market and industry trends in order to define the most appropriate campaigns and promotional activities
- Understand and analyze user behavior, and create messaging that best matches user intent
- Plan & mange marketing materials and digital assets such as testimonials, videos, landing pages
- Constantly improve marketing performance, efficiency, reach and experiment with new ways to drive growth
- Oversee all marketing budget
- At least Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related field
- At least 10 years of experience in Marketing with online marketing work experience (e.g. SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in management level
- Background knowledge in e-commerce business or insurance is a plus
- Excellent in communication skill and coordinating skill
- Languages capability: Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.