Our client is world's leading manufacturer of lines for filling beverages in plastic and glass bottles or beverage can.They are now looking a Marketing Intelligence Specialist to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. To succeed in this role you are requested to understand the customer and the competitor landscape within its defined Asia Pacific Region.
- To identify and translate business opportunities into rich and relevant actionable recommendations to achieve local country and regional sales revenue and EBIT targets
- To support the Head of Strategic Business Development and the Regional Head of Sales to develop an impressive and reliable regional "B2B" market intelligence capability and repository by using research and analytical tools to proactively identify and support strategic business growth opportunities
- Interfacing with the Headquarters in Germany and local regional country subsidiary heads
- Leveraging cooperation with local and international research houses; group resources and regional information sources
- After designing and building the data repository and a detailed data analysis phase, you will be the responsible to present key insights and where appropriate, develop this analysis through team work and business unit expertise into supporting strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Relevant degree preferably post graduate in numerate subject matter (mathematics, economics, quantitative analysis)
- Minimum 5 years in an analytical research field with a proven track record preferably within the Asia Pacific Region
- Ideal backgrounds might comprise a similar research, prospecting and analytical role in a B2B business, a data-based consulting role, or other similar intelligence strategy type positions
To apply for this position or for more information about this job, please contact Chitlada Promlumpuk at cpromlumpuk (at) argyllscott.co.th.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.