Our client, a global beauty brand is now looking for a Marketing Manager to develop the marketing plan that builds brand growth and image, reporting directly to the General Manager.
· Focus on brand growth and image enhancement strategies such as driving innovation and new product launches
· Have P&L responsibility on marketing budgets and spending, with constant reviewing of effectiveness and budget allocation
· Maintain close communication with Global and Regional teams ensuring the alignment of marketing mix including products and brand communication
· Define and plan marketing activities throughout the marketing calendar, improving customer experience and consumer touch points
· Lead the product strategy in developing new products as well as maintain brand communication with media
· Bachelor's degree with over 7 years of Marketing experience within the FMCG industry
· Highly numerical, with innovative thinking and a good business sense
· Results-oriented with a track record in proven leadership through managing a team to consistently achieve targets
· Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.