We are looking for suitable candidate for the Marketing Manager role as below.
Position : Marketing Manager
- Identify and recommend key strategies in the areas of communication, product mix, NPD & Strategic Plan
- Implement/adjust the promotional/communication/innovation/brand plans as part of an integrated business plan that supports our objectives
- Provide input and ensure their integration with the annual business plan: Trade Marketing Plans, Sales Plans, R&D Plans & Supply Chain Plans
- Monitor and analyze consumers' learnings to draw insights and apply them on brand/business
- Monitor & track brand's performance against targets, diligently track competitors' activities and performance in the marketplace
- Effectively monitor and track marketing budget
- Proactively work with business and brand-building agency partners to achieve better results and build stronger relationship
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of working experience within MNC FMCG environment. Passionate in marketing and good marketing background.
- Experience in food business, Trade Marketing and Sales would be an advantage.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills, with strong command in English.
- Possess good analytical, organization and project management skill, and have a positive working attitude.
- Good understanding in research and able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate good business acumen.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.