Our client is one of the food industry company in Thailand. They have a huge portfolio of brands and products that has a local representation. They are now looking for Marketing Manager - Delivery to join their marketing team. You will be responsible for market research, produce promotional materials and analyze sales data to help them grow their company's home delivery.
Main Responsibilities :
- Able to creating products, promotions and services that meets customer demand on own home delivery platform
- Responsible for the competitor analysis on various companies' market offerings (home delivery) by identifying market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Design, implement and evaluate strategy for home delivery according to business objective and budget
- Provide strategic and practical advice to boost our company's marketing efforts
- Build teamwork with internal cross-functional teams for effective project management
- Good at develop and communicate marketing activities about the goal to achieve sales target with Call Center team
- Able to execute and identify home delivery strategy with a goal to increase sales
- 3-5 years working experience in Quick Service Restaurants(QSR), Casual Dining Restaurants(CDR), FMCG, or any related industries in Marketing field
- Experience in Food Retail business or Advertising Agency Direct experience in food delivery and E-commerce will be advantage
- A minimum of Master's Degree in Marketing, Communication Arts or related field
Interested candidates please send your photo and CV, stating qualifications, experience with current and expected salary
via email@example.com or 02-107-2901 K.Eye
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.