* Lead the brand/product team to develop and execute long/short term plans to grow the product
portfolio in terms of its brand awareness, market share improvement, product profitability and
meeting sales targets.
* Develop and direct the implementation of brand strategies, plans for existing and new products,
lead and execute marketing campaigns, new launches / relaunches, regular trade activations,
promotions, sales forecasts, budgets and programs and ensure its effective and timely
implementation to achieve brand objectives.
* Ensure effective promotion planning and have control on all marketing spends.
* Build strategic partnership with media, creative, PR and consumer research agencies to ensure
impactful, innovative and cost effective campaigns and activities.
* Initiate market research to develop strong consumer insights and keep track of competitors'
activities and market trends.
* Analyze and study current and potential business and priorities and launch new products to
strengthen company's competitiveness.
* Responsible and accountable for the performance of a team of product managers/ executives,
customer service and support personnel's.
* Ensure the marketing team work within established budgets to achieve desired results.
* Influence NPD pipeline and new product launch timings by determining and evaluating current
and future market trends.
* To perform any other duties as assigned by the Company from time to time.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.