Our client is Asia's leading FMCG company. The company has reputation for its personal care along with outstanding quality product. They are now looking a Marketing Research Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for leading marketing research team in selecting the appropriate research methodology; quantitative and/or qualitative to meet the company's business need.
- Improving and developing the team of marketing research regarding the competencies and other important skills
- Work closely and support the brand to ensure the successful research finding
- Strategically planning the research budget and managing all resource effectively.
- Designing research questionnaires and moderator guides
- Delivering research plans for products the all stages throughout the innovation funnel, including post-launch evaluation
- Conducting regular market analysis and analyzing the data in a holistic perspective by combining different data sources, such as; home panel, brand tracking, and other ad-hoc research studies ie. U&A, Consumer Immersion
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in consumer market research position, background in FMCG business from multinational company is highly preferable
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Experience in project management and ability to work within a cross-functional team
- Great communicator in both verbal and written form
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of Asia's leader company
- Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.