· You will be underwriting the company's Group Insurance's Life, Personal Accident & Health Products.
· Working closely with claims team in communication of complex medical claims.
· Ensuring risk are dealt with in accordance with company's guidelines
· Working closely with medical providers and claims team in the cost management of the company's business.
· Access the appropriate treatment against treatment rendered for medical and surgical conditions.
· Work closely with team on projects on workflow process improvements, claims assessment flow.
· Degree from a recognized institution
· 4-6 years related experience in Medical Underwriting or Claims
· Proficient in Microsoft Office;
· Good time management & analytical skills
EA Registration Number: R1548599
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105