A luxury fashion house is looking for an experienced Merchandise Planner/Allocator to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Inventory Planning Manager, you will drive the best in class stocks allocations across its stores, flowing the right level of inventory to the right stores at the right time.
- Manage efficient stock replenishment flow with strong analytical approach on reviewing current and future sales trends
- Monitor stocks deliveries for seasonal campaigns, special events and customers' orders
- Identify opportunities to rebalance stocks across the stores to achieve sell-through success
- 5+ years of solid experience in the supply chain/merchandise allocation/planning for luxury fashion or related
- Experienced with managing inventory flow across two or more countries in SEA
- Demonstrated strong hands-on experience and familiar with retail KPIs
EA Registration Number: R1982421
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105