One of the largest Insurance company with great history worldwide is looking for an experienced data scientist/ senior data scientist. They specialised in Life Insurance and provide financial services to both individual and corporate client; through individual life and health, pensions and group pensions, and third-party administration.
Amid the COVID the situation, they are expanding their regional Data Science team.
Directly reporting to the Head of AI/Data Analytics, you will work in a mid size team focusing on data analytics/data science.
Very close to other different business department and IT, you lead several data analytics and AI initiatives related to NLP within business application, data privacy, data quality, data protection and data acquisition.
- Design, implement and fine-tuning end-end solution
Work on complex Machine Learning algorithm, predictive models and new NLP projects and also on advanced analytics tools and visualisation solutions
- Liaise with different Business units across APAC to ensure the project delivery
- Defining indicators of serve as a subject matter expert in AI, machine learning, NLP and data science in general in the company
- +3 year's experience in Data Science and/or Machine/Deep learning and also advanced analytics
- Ideally some a first exposure on predictive analytics and NLP projects related
- Bachelor Master in computer science, statistics, mathematics, engineering or related disciples
- Ability to liaise with Senior stakeholders and bring transformation changes
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Interested in this description? Would you like to know more?
The next steps are to apply with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or a first call
through my direct line +852 6106 7562 for a confidential discussion.