Looking for Engineering Manager to build and grow mobile teams and to lead them setting and executing their strategies.
- Responsible to manage the team on on-time delivery
- Work together with other team across the company to define market disruptive strategies
- To provide strategic technical direction, review and contribute designs, support setting and delivering on team SLAs to the team
- Accountable on providing feedback, mentorship and coaching the team
- Continuously looking for alignment, transparency and opportunities to synergize by collaborate with stakeholders and other teams across the company,
- Expand the team by recruiting new team members
- Minimum 7 years of mobile engineering with solid programming skills in Kotlin, Java, Swift or similar. Hands-on experience with mobile platforms development is a highly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years leadership experience with a track record of building and growing high performing mobile engineering teams.
- Proven ability to design mobile applications and come up with cross platform solutions to serve our vast ecosystem of apps
- Solid understanding of the microservices ecosystem and how a mobile app interacts with the backend
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Shubashini Mathyalingam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +603 2174 9010 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.