Looking for talent for my client - an enterprise network provider that supports connections to residential homes and non-residential premises. They are looking for a Network engineer to join their team to assist them in projects and BAU support to maintain an optimal network performance.
- Assist in maintaining network devices that can include Routers, Switches, Load balancers and Firewalls are performing to best standards.
- Help to identify and drive service improvements to overall network quality.
- Administer, configure and optimize (WAN, LAN and Wi-Fi) networks for best performance,
- Troubleshooting, raising tickets and providing resolutions speedily when facing production issues.
- Communicate frequently with vendors, internal/external customers/teams (e.g. Fault reporting, notification and escalation).
- At least 4+ years of networking experience in medium to large enteprises.
- Must have experience in F5 Networks / A10 Load Balancers device.
- Must have experience in security appliances such as Fortinet, Palo Alto, Cisco
- Good to have any Security certification.
EA Registration Number: R1982287
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105