- Assist in maintaining network devices and network installationsare and optimising them to best performance standards.
- Help coordinate and manage third-party service providers and drive service improvements to overall network quality.
- Troubleshoot and improve and map LAN/WAN/Wireless/VoIP processes within ITIL framework
- Work closely with various business units, IT infrastructure and development team to identify and ensure overall performance meets service level objectives.
- At least 7+ years of networking experience across distributed organization and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have experience in various LAN/WAN/Wireless/VoIP technology such as (CISCO, Juniper, Palo alto)
- Must be familar and have experience in networking skills: Linux, Router, Switch L2, Switch L3, Wireless, VoIP
- Good to have CCNP or CCNA certifications
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Chew Yuen Hoong, Joshua
EA Reg No: R1982287