Network Engineer (LAN and DC)
One of our Top-Largest bank is seeking for Network Engineers (LAN & DC).
You will be a Level 3 support in supporting the BAU operations with a strong knowledge of network infrastructure and network hardware.
Lastly, fundamentally your role requires you to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, and controllers.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Level 3 supporting operations of Cisco Technology (LAN & DC)
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Experience in performing disaster recovery operations and data backups.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring SDN Infra
- Monitor network performance tuning
- Ability to create network diagrams for network communication systems.
- Have the passion to learn new emerging technology and products
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only relevant and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.