Our client is an insurance firm that operates globally.
- Act a focal point for all firewall review, virtual private network servers and other security appliances and gather approvals from business units
- Assess firewall rules request ensuring the review is conducted according security policy and practices
- Act as a consultant in providing advice for information security
You will be reporting to the Senior Manager based locally
You are an individual contributor and work with various team and business units based on the assigned assignment/ requirement
Your team based mainly in APAC Region (Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and more)
This is not a technical role. Mostly involve in coordination, assessment and stakeholder management
You are required to travel 1-2 times in a quarter
- Bachelor's degree and professional certifications preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing and implementing firewalls and network security architectures
- Has the ability to manage different business unit and deal with senior stakeholders in the organization
- Knowledge in Security platforms including firewall and cloud network designs
- Certified in CISSP, CRISC, CEH, GSEC are preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.