Title: NPD Specialist
The Client: An International well know ingredient company.
- Work Closely to the Research and Development team to develop new product concepts to match with clients requirements
- Make sure that all products achieved in a timely manner and suitable in flavor profile and appeal for the target consumer.
- Follow and research food trends across the region to work closely with consumer insights, marketing, and sensory.
- Handle training and presentations to the internal department on culinary and food trends.
- Be the representative of the company on the events and show.
- The person expected to interact with other culinary teams globally to share culinary ways of working and knowledge
- Must have strong professional chefs background.
- 3-4 years of working experience
- Must have good awareness of product/category value chain and product/process design aspects in the relevant field.
- Must have very good communication and networking skills
- Must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm in creation of new products and ideas and should show quality obsession.
- Must show ability to work in a multi-functional and multi-cultural environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.