Office Administration and Operations Manager
Office managers are responsible for the efficient functioning of an office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.
Office managers ensures the smooth running of an office on a daily basis and manages a team of administrative or support staff.
- Manage and lead a team of office support functions supporting with a global or regional exposure
- Manage and maintain office space/ facilities, ensuring that it is a conducive working environment, by providing high standards of services at all possible times
- Manage office equipment & inventory, and to provide scheduled repair and maintenance work, as required.
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organising company events or conferences
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Managing office budgets
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Using a range of software packages
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Assisting the organisation's HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Have a 'young' personality to adapt to a start-up hipster culture and people friendly.
- A candidate with minimum 8 years' experience in office management, procurement, budgeting, finance, petty cash management, vendor sourcing, employee engagement activities, and reporting as well.
- At least 5 years of people management experience.
- Experience in finance budgeting and reporting, and IT is needed ability to manage, forecast and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with attention to details
- Ability to interact and commands influence with stakeholders, build strong relationships, negotiation skills and credibility with leaders and employees.
Kindly Share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.