My client, a top-tier Chinese securities firm in Hong Kong is looking for an Operation Risk Manager with 3-4 years of experience to join the team.
- Implement and enhance the Operational Risk Management framework and processes across business lines.
- Work closely with the first line of defense to conduct Risk and Control Assessment.
- Analyze and advise on operational risk incidents, review the adequacy & effectiveness of the mitigating actions.
- Perform risk analysis and recommend control measures on new business and product development.
- Provide internal training to improve knowledge of operational risk and promote risk awareness.
- Degree holder with 3-4 years of experience in Operational Risk, Audit or Operations.
- Solid knowledge in business process is highly preferred.
- Good spoken and written skills in English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is required.
- Knowledge in programming language such as R or Python is a plus.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk