Packaging Development / innovation Specialist
Packaging Development - Art work Design - NPD - Innovation - Food & Beverage
Our Client is an International FMCG company
- Oversee and manage complete packaging development process, including the creation of packaging designs, prototype development, and performance testing.
- Troubleshoot new and existing packaging problems involving designs, materials and processes and provide creative, timely, and cost-effective solutions.
- Analyze engineering drawings and specifications of product to determine physical characteristics of item, special handling, environmental and safety requirements, and types of materials required for packaging.
- Establish standards and guidelines for supplier evaluation. Evaluate and select packaging suppliers/vendors; periodically conduct vendor reviews.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work closely with suppliers, engineering, operations, and other related functions
- Participate in product development teams, to deliver new products to market
- Specify and recommend efficiency tools and test methods to develop and validate packaging designs.
- Develop and implement comprehensive test plans to ensure that packaging exceeds customer specification
- Provide technical support and work closely with teams involved in the manufacturing and implementation processes of product packaging, helping them with any technical guidance and support they may need
- Minimum of 5 -7 years of packaging related experience within Food & Beverage Industry.
- Packaging Design, Art work, CSR
- Able to travel oversea
If you are interested, please apply directly via jobs db or contact Paul Coles - firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.