About the company
One of my client in the fintech space. You will be part of the legal team, reporting into the Legal Director based in Singapore. This is a great opportunity for a proactive candidate to take more accountability and responsibility to partner with senior stakeholders. You will be working as part of a team.
- Drafting board resolutions and minutes of meetings
- Advise the Board on corporate governance matters
- Manage the company secretariat matters
- Convene and attend board meetings and board committee meetings and take minutes
- Advise and implement best practices for matters related to the roles and responsibilities of the board and board committee
- Background in Law
- ICSA qualification with good understanding of the Companies Act/Regulations and Banking Act/Regulations as well as the applicable guidelines
- About 3 - 5 years of experience
- Experience as company secretary of a financial institution will be an advantage#
- Ability to deal with multinational stakeholders
Please note that this is a one year contract.
EA Registration Number: R1656454
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105