Our Client is one of the top tier international insurance company and they are now looking for a paralegal/ legal manager to engage extensively in commercial legal matters of the company.
- Prepare drafts of commercial agreements for e.g. master agreement, amendment, addendum
- Assess the documents from clients and propose necessary advices for next course of action
- Obtain necessary comments from stakeholders internally/externally
- Make sure any authorization from appropriate levels/personnel is secured for agreement execution
- Handle all enquiry regarding agreement related matters
- Review and make sure agreement templates and clauses are completed and approved as required and meet the needs of the business unit and comply with company standards, local regulations and business practices
- Manage the status of unsigned agreement to ensure service standards and company internal requirements
- Degree holder in Law
- Minimum 5 years' working experience; knowledge of the life insurance/reinsurance industry
- Good technical writing and editing skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English, in particular a persuasion skill to resolve issues/problems
- Organized and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented, efficient, ability to multitask and work independently
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
If you are interested to hear more, please contact Sean Lai at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3695 5184 to discuss further.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.