About the client:
Our client is an established Digital business with a large operation in Singapore. They are looking for a Performance Growth Marketing senior manager who is strong in marketing, data & numbers to drive marketing strategy commercially. The ideal candidate should come from an e-commerce or start-up background, with hands-on experience with a strong understanding of customer journey/ experience in an e-commerce platform. Knowing how to drive marketing strategy for the regional business, and be responsible for a full P&L is crucial in this role.
About the role:
Assist in leading the direct to consumer sales operations across the Group, working both with the group eCommerce technical implementation team and the local market new business models teams to build a regionally aligned eCommerce platform with full digital sales capability.
This role will keep up with the latest direct to consumer tools and technologies, focusing on optimizing digital sales journeys, and ensuring that customers can buy easily and simply online. It will further be responsible for assisting in building eCommerce capabilities (eg cross-sell and friend referral) to maximize customer value and ultimately deliver the Group's goals, including delivering the overall sales and cost of acquisition targets.
What will you be doing:
- Working with IT to deliver eCommerce capabilities that enable sales of eCommerce life products online.
- Assist in defining the CX from online (including UX optimization to increase funnel conversion and ultimately sales performance) to offline (working with outbound call centers teams to deliver quote and transaction failure conversions).
- Partnering with Digital Marketing COE to ensure conversion optimization through marketing campaign execution, driving higher sales conversion, and lowering the cost of acquisition online.
- Assist in driving the building of eCommerce capability on the web assets, contributing to and implementing the strategic vision and roadmap for the direct life channel.
- Own strategic vision and roadmap, running continuous refresh processes to gather input and support from cross-functional and cross-market stakeholders.
- Liaising with local market teams to drive eCommerce sales performance. This will include, but not be limited to defining and implementing:
- cross-sell initiatives
- friend referral programs
- exit point retention strategies
- customer win-back programs
- payment failure process monitoring and improvement
- Offline sales conversion process definition
- Monitoring sales flow/conversion data (including CPQ & CPA)
- Managing AB testing, and broad rollout of successful optimizations
- Defining business requirements, being the liaison/interpreter between the business needs/objectives, and IT delivery.
- Leading research and development to continuously improve customer retention and share of wallet.
- Ensure solutions are accordance to regulatory, industry and internal compliance guidelines.
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in marketing and/or Information Systems related disciplines.
- Strong hands-on channel management experience, with at least 2 years of contribution to P&L management.
- Has worked in the insurance industry, with an understanding of the regulatory framework on digital sales and eCommerce for the insurance vertical.
- Experience in website analytics analysis.
- Proven results in driving sales whilst delivering CPQ and CPA optimisations.
- Proven track record of GA eCommerce tracking, payment failure management, and customer retention / win-back programmes.
- Previous ownership of another eCommerce platform. This may include people with an 'eCommerce product' background.
Skills & Ability
- Strong understanding of CX and UX methodologies, including but not limited to customer journey mapping and human-centered design philosophies.
- Broad understanding of SEO optimization and overall website analytics.
- Good knowledge of GA and GTM tag management and implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage and manage various stakeholders.
- Meticulous and committed.
- Able to work under extreme pressure and tight timelines.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you are keen and suitable, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV for more details.
EA Registration Number: R1989460
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8105