Pharmacist Manager - Clinic
Our client is a multinational healthcare company that is focused providing treatment through innovative technology within the field of Fertility. Whom is currently seeking Pharmacist to review medication and provide accurate verification of prescribe medicine
· Provide and dispense medication which prescribe by physician
· Controlling and monitoring an accuracy of the medication prescribing by the physician
· Give consultative advice on usage of the medication
· Supervise stock and managing clinic/hospital medicine inventory
Qualification and Requirement:
· Minimum 3 years experienced in working as Pharmacist in Hospital, Clinic or any healthcare institutions
· Bachelor's degree in pharmacy is a must
· Highly competent in communicating in English
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the leading insurance company
- Challenging role to enhance your experience in claims management field.
Apply for this job:
- Click the Apply Button, and submit your CV in MS word format with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.