A well-established and dynamic leading Food & Beverage company is now hiring a Plant Controller for their manufacturing plant in Bangbon. They are a well-known brand and market leader in diaries products with a wide range of choices of processed milk. In this role, you will be reporting to Regional CFO in Singapore, working alongside with the Commercial Finance team at their corporate office in Sathorn and the production team to ensure the best results and performance of the Thailand entity.
- Evaluate all reports and maintain financial accuracy for all plant processes and analyze all business trends and provide required explanations.
- Provide support to all ad hoc projects and analyze all financial presentation efficiently to provide support to all activities and recommend improvement to all business practices and processes.
- Monitor all activities and ensure compliance to all corporate standards.
- Analyze all operations and customer profitability ratio and recommend appropriate pricing and contracts.
- Develop profit and loss metrics to facilitate key performance indicators.
- Analyze efficient working of commercial team and maintain profitable accountability of all projects.
- Perform all financial forecasts and prepare all GAAP reports and provide an efficient interface with all customers to resolve all payment issues and develop and achieve all objectives.
- Assist management and executives to achieve all business objectives.
- Resolve all technical issues and provide technical assistance to all teams and documents all requirements for external auditors.
- Evaluate all plant transaction according to accounting procedures.
- Determine and maintain all accounting principles and processes and ensure compliance to local regulations and group standards.
- Evaluate all performance of various plant activities and ensure achievement of all goals and prepare and analyze all financial statements.
- Design and maintain all standard cost of all plant products.
- Reconcile all physical inventory and maintain accuracy in transactions and records for all inventory and perform financial audit on annual basis.
- Manage and obtain approval for all requests on capital expenditures and maintain controls on all plant processes within required budget and prepare reports to summarize all business activities.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- A proven track record as a successful Financial Controller, Finance Director or Finance Manager from manufacturing environment with strong controlling, financial reporting and costing skills
- Ex-Big4 Auditor could be a plus but not strictly required
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office and other ERP Systems
- Excellent planning, stakeholder management and organization skills with strong analytical mind and accuracy
- Demonstrate strong sense of integrity and ethics
- Excellent proficiency of English and a Thai native speaker
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.