Plant General Manager (Lad Krabang, Minburi, Chachoengsao, Bangkok) - Consumer Goods - FMCG - Bangkok - International American Company - Up To 500,000 + Baht A Month + Bonuses and Benefits - Thai & Open to Expats
Our client is a global multinational manufacturing company (USA) of FMCG - Consumer Goods based in Lad Krabang near Bangkok.
Reporting to the CEO in the USA you will be responsible for all operations and process improvements in the Thailand Plant.
- Lead all operations in the plant including Engineering, Manufacturing, HR, IT, Finance, Safety.
- Lead the improvement plan function in the plant.
- Responsible for delivering agreed global improvement agenda from HQ in USA
- Support the business with improvement tools and techniques
- Delivery of improvement activities including Manufacturing, Engineering, Safety, Supply Chain, Logistics, R&D, Products & Labor Resource Management
- Leads the improvement team and helps the senior management team on improvement techniques for operations and people behaviors
- Maintaining a continuous improvement culture and finding opportunities to improve on at all levels within the business and region.
The Person - Thai & Open to Expats
- Bachelor degree with Engineering or Manufacturing background (MBA degree is a plus)
- 15 year's Plus experience in manufacturing plant operations
- P&L and understanding and financial management.
- Process improvement techniques. LEAN manufacturing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and English
If you have any further queries, please call Paul on 02 107 2884 OR pcoles @ srgyllscott. co. th
KEYWORDS - GENERAL MANAGER, PLANT OPERATIONS, PROFIT AND LOSS, MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS, ENGINEERING, PRODUCTION, LEAN, PROCESS IMPROVEMENT, LOGISTICS, SUPPLY CHAIN
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.