Salary: 120 - 150 KB per Month
Our client is big international company in the world and Thailand about plastic packaging industry. They have been operated the business for more than 47 years. Currently, they are looking for an experienced plant manager to lead the team and ensure quality standard.
In this role, you will be responsible for all of production activities. Also, you will be required to:
- Direct, manage, and optimists the overall operations 4 plants and other production facilities
- Managing all Operation processes such as Extrusion Blow Molding, Injection Molding, Stretch Blow Molding, Bottle Decoration and all activities in Production
- Set policies and make decisions guiding productivity, quality, and cost efficiency of plant operations
- Managing and leading all Production & Planning
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong exposure to packaging's bottle background about HDPE and PET. And, you need to have a bachelor's degree level or higher in Industrial Engineering, Science, or related field. Also, it is highly desirable that you have:
- Knowledge in OEE and other manufacturing standard
- Experience about Blow and injection process
- Strong management experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.