The PMO is expected to be a "critical thinker", actively demonstrating their analytical skills, ingenuity, initiative and sound judgment when it comes to supporting the Project Manager in all aspects of the project delivery.
Our client requires experience in complex and large-scale programmes with numerous processes, systems and interfaces, countries, stakeholders and client base.
- Owns the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of
- PMO best practices and strategic direction : awareness and understanding of the firm's business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- Project management controls, playbooks and templates : Coordinates the agenda for the recurring Project Steering Group and Working Group, and works with the chairs and presenters to procure, standardise and agree the content submitted
- Project financial management principles and practices : tracks project progress vs. agreed baselines of cost, quality and time, holds PMs to account for deviation; tracks and reports project expenditure
- Project reporting processes and standards : collate and curate all project documentation, establishes and maintains a central repository
- Demand and prioritization processes as they relate to projects : maintains a change request process, including prioritisation and resource management
- Establishes a stakeholder management and communication plan, provides progress, risks and issues reporting to governing bodies such as the steering groups
- Chairs the post-implementation review process
Education and Experience
- Relevant University degree
- Relevant PM qualifications such as PMP or Prince 2 would be desirable
- Relevant experience leading and developing a PMO function.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Senior Project or Program Management roles.
- Minimum 8 years of experience within financial sector.
- Experience working with stakeholders across different countries and cultures.
- Practical experience of running large complex programs of work within the financial sector.
- Experience in Risk and Compliance is highly advantageous
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to (Miss) Dawn Gulanes at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.