- Owns the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of
- PMO best practices and strategic direction : awareness and understanding of the firm's business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- Project management controls, playbooks and templates : Coordinates the agenda for the recurring Project Steering Group and Working Group, and works with the chairs and presenters to procure, standardise and agree the content submitted
- Project financial management principles and practices : tracks project progress vs. agreed baselines of cost, quality and time, holds PMs to account for deviation; tracks and reports project expenditure
- Project reporting processes and standards : collate and curate all project documentation, establishes and maintains a central repository
- Demand and prioritization processes as they relate to projects : maintains a change request process, including prioritisation and resource management
- Owns all regional project governance forums and processes.
- Establishes a stakeholder management and communication plan, provides progress, risks and issues reporting to governing bodies such as the steering groups
- Chairs the post-implementation review process
- Analyses project risks to identify common trends throughout company's portfolio. Works proactively with appropriate stakeholders to communicate, and mitigate those risks.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Senior Project or Program Management roles.
- Relevant PM qualifications such as PMP or Prince 2 would be desirable
- Relevant experience leading and developing a PMO function.
- Experience in a large multinational corporation, preferably with experience with working in the Financial Service industry
- Experience working with stakeholders across different countries and cultures.
EA Registration Number: R1548599
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105