DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop and execute a Marketing and PR launch plan for the Dubai venue working closely with the Group Marketing Director
· Execute a successful social media strategy pre and post launch
· Develops and executes content for marketing initiatives, corporate communications, Public Relations and marketing collaterals.
· Monitor the marketing and communication efforts and impact on business and revenue by conducting monthly analysis on the effective of media coverage, media coverage and programmes.
· Works collaboratively with various parties - colleagues in other business divisions, third party vendors - to ensure smooth flow of information, successful delivery of communication plans and seamless coordination.
· Upholds the company's brand and ensure consistency of brand image across all channels of communications. This includes supervising the execution of all brand messages, branding and logo usage across all mediums and materials.
- Responsible for driving relevant traffic to all digital platforms and through digital channels,
including; Website, SEO, PPC, EDMs, Third party affiliates, Social Media, Social Media Advertising
and Google Display Network, as well as re-targeting activities.
- Acting as the Digital Marketing custodian across the entire business; including ecommerce, restaurants,
club and events, develop and roll out a Digital Marketing Strategy and ensure tactics to drive
online bookings and sales.
· Draft and edit press releases, media pitches, internal memos, statements, media/PR plans, Q&A's, key messages and other documents related to corporate initiatives and announcements.
· Manages content, writing and editing newsletters, reports and studies.
· Supervise the planning and execution of PR campaigns for club events and assisting on-site where necessary.
· Assists the team in business development efforts to drive business goals.
- A good degree with at least 5 years' experience in a similar capacity/ related industry.
- Superior oral, written and presentation skills, and is capable of developing content for external audiences in the forms of media releases, invitations and marketing collateral as well as managing media relations.
- Confident team player.
- Independent project manager - demonstrating resourcefulness and attention to details.