Argyll Scott is working with a Singaporean Insurance company based in Bangkok Thailand who is looking to find a data analytics professional who has extensive insurance modeling & pricing background.
The right candidate will support advanced modeling and pricing projects across the international market and will be required to be in charge of a regional role and to be traveling of 30% within the region.
- Research for additional sources of information to enrich the existent models
- Partner with functional and local product teams to develop optimal pricing structure to achieve product goals
- Get insights from local resources to understand each the market in terms of predictive modeling
- Implement advanced predictive modeling, statistical techniques and judgment to create new product concepts and develop the structure and pricing
- Participate in the implementation of the new pricing programs to ensure the desired level of quality
- Research new modeling techniques to develop improvements to our models and modeling processes
- Proven math and analytical skills
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Science or related field.
- P&C Insurance industry experience preferred; financial services industry experience a must
- Background in Statistical Learning. Must be familiar with the use of statistical modeling software (SAS, R, Emblem, etc.) with the ability to build models of moderate complexity.
- Programming and data manipulation skills
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
- Chance to travel abroad
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.