A global FMCG client with a leading portfolio of consumer products, is hiring a Pricing manager to be responsible for Pricing in APAC region.
- Define and align key sku/ products for pricing tracking. Define and align its benchmarks across the region.
- Establish database across APAC region and sales channels
- Monitor net-net pricing across the regions by channels
- Highlight potential issues related to x-regional shipments.
- Monitor competitors pricing development.
- Establish reports to communicate findings & recent developments effectively
- Lead & facilitate pricing plans development across the markets
- Managing pricing lists and launch prices with local benchmarks/competitors among all the different business models we have (Joint Venture, Distributors, Affiliates and Travel Retail).
- gatekeeper of all the TPR requests we will get. It would help us to do a screening and speeding up approvals.
- Support price list approvals as per company compliance requirements
- Perform Ad-Hoc reporting and analyses based on business needs
- Prepare Business Updates for Senior Mgmt.
- Support licencor/internal audits
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Price lists management, pricing analysis and pricing strategies establishment preferably in FMCG or similar industry.
- Good understanding of triple net/ net pricing/ promotional strategies in the industry
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance & Accounting
- Profound Excel skills and systems experience (SAP, Hyperion, Power PI)
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Excellent analytical skills and able to sort through complex and massive data, incl. their interpretation
- Ability to work effectively within key systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal collaboration skills, ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
EA Registration Number: R1766531
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105