A global FMCG client with a leading portfolio of consumer products, is hiring a Pricing Manager to be responsible for develpoing a market led Pricing platform across APAC.
- Define and align key sku/ products for pricing tracking. Define and align its benchmarks across the region.
- Establish database across APAC region and sales channels
- Monitor net-net pricing across the regions by channels
- Monitor competitors pricing development.
- Establish reports to communicate findings & recent developments effectively
- Lead & facilitate pricing plans development across the markets
- Managing pricing lists and launch prices with local benchmarks/competitors among all the different business models they have (Joint Venture, Distributors, Affiliates and Travel Retail).
- Support price list approvals as per company compliance requirements
- Perform Ad-Hoc reporting and analyses based on business needs
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Price lists management, pricing analysis and pricing strategies establishment preferably in FMCG or similar industry.
- Good understanding of triple net/ net pricing/ promotional strategies in the industry
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance & Accounting
- Profound Excel skills and systems experience (SAP, Hyperion, Power PI)
- Excellent analytical skills and able to sort through complex and massive data, incl. their interpretation
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105